These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts for the supply of services by Communication Crafts (A Division of CCT Digisol Pvt Ltd.) to the customer. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India. Subject to Ahmedabad, Gujarat State, India Jurisdiction only.
Terms of Sale
Quotations and Estimates
All quotations and estimates provided by Communication Crafts for any services are valid for a period of 30 days from date of issue. Quotations not accepted within this timeframe must be re-issued. Estimates may be provided by Communication Crafts to offer the client a guide on the projected costing of a project prior to any discovery or research for said project.
- All quotations provided by Communication Crafts require a 50% deposit upon acceptance or as agreed upon by both the parties at the time of acceptance of quotation.
- Service tax will be charged extra as applicable.
- Invoiced amounts shall be due and payable within 30 days from the date of invoice. Communication Crafts shall be entitled to charge interest daily on overdue invoices from the due date of payment until the date of payment at a rate of 18% per annum above the base rate of the Bank of India.
- Any cost arising from payment clearings or transaction charges are solely the responsibility of the client and will be charged as such.
- Any alterations requested by the client after development has begun will incur extra development cost and regression testing time.
If customer paid twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days.
If the client wishes to cancel acceptance of the quotation after imitating the work, Communication Crafts will invoice the client for any work completed to date, as a percentage of the total work involved. Also, the client must inform Communication Crafts in writing of the request not to proceed with the work with reasons.